Krzyżowa is a small village with a rich history.
Our guided tours focus on the area currently belonging to the Krzyżowa Foundation for Mutual Understanding in Europe. During the guided tours we present the history of Krzyżowa since the middle of the 19th century.
In the centre of our attention is the thematic triangle: the Kreisau Circle, the establishment of the Foundation by the international social initiative and the Reconciliation Mass, which took place on 12 November 1989. We also present the basic facts about the von Moltke family and the current activities of the Krzyżowa Foundation. As part of each tour, we also visit the House on the Hill, where the meetings of the German resistance movement, the Kreisau Circle, took place.
The tour lasts from 90 to 120 minutes.
The programme of the guided tours is adjusted to the expectations of our guests (the topics discussed and the length of the tours).
We offer, among other things:
- guided tours in Polish, German, English
- guided tours including permanent exhibitions: "Rejecting a lie" and/or "Courage and reconciliation"
- guided tours, including the approach to the Cemetery Hill
- guided tours for children
* The administrator of the data included in the contact form is the Krzyżowa Foundation for Mutual Understanding in Europe, Krzyżowa 7, 58-112 Grodziszcze.The data are processed on the basis of Article 6/1/b of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation.
The recipients of your personal data are employees of the Krzyżowa Foundation for Mutual Understanding in Europe. Your collected data will be stored for the purpose of settlement of the exchange, for 5 years counting from the year in which the project ended.
You have the right to access your data, correct, delete, transfer, limit the processing, as well as to object to the processing.
If you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Chairman of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
The provision of data by you is voluntary but necessary for the organisation of guided tours.