Today begins the 21st edition of the Summer Guitar Festival, which every year brings together dozens of guitar practitioners and outstanding musicians from around the world in Krzyżowa. The workshops and master classes will be attended by children, adolescents and adults, because one of the main assumptions of the festival is not to set the age limit. Thanks to this, the guitar meetings in Krzyżowa have an intergenerational dimension.
An important element of the festival are also concerts held in the Piwnica Palace in Krzyżowa, which are open to the public, so not only guitarists, but all music lovers can participate in the festival. Admission to this year's concerts is free, but there is a limit of places.
- 24.07, 08.30 PM Pełech & Horna Duo – „Caliente”
- 26.07, 08.30 PM Piotr Restecki & Piotr Krępeć – „Ogień i woda”
- 27.07, 08.30 PM Petra Polaćkova – „Recital”
- 28.07, 08.30 PM Auditions for the "Takamine" competition
- 29.07, 08.30 PM Auditions for the "Martinez" competition
- 30.07, 08.30 PM The award ceremony of the Takamine and Martinez competitions / Concert of Laureates / Concert of Yorgos Bechlivanoglou & Dimitris Kotronakis
- 31.07, 08.30 PM Final Concert - participants and lecturers / guitar orchestra
The artistic director of the Summer Guitar Festival is Krzysztof Pełech. The Festival is organized by Ośrodek Kultury i Sztuki we Wrocławiu – Instytucja Kultury Samorządu Województwa Dolnośląskiego in cooperation with Fundacją „Krzyżowa” dla Porozumienia Europejskiego.
Więcej informacji: guitarfestival.okis.pl