Krzyżowa-Music is the International Chamber Music Festival for future generations.
It is organised every year in Krzyżowa, a place that symbolises like no other the desire for peaceful European integration, exchange and culture. Every summer, master-class music workshops with a festival character take place here.
World-renowned musicians and promising classical music talents under the artistic direction of Viviane Hagner come together for joint playing of music and intergenerational exchange. The Krzyżowa-Music Seniors and Juniors will present the results of their cooperation during concerts taking place in Lower Silesia: in Krzyżowa, Wrocław, Szczawno-Zdrój, Jawor and Grodziszcze.
This year, when a peaceful Europe is more threatened than ever, the festival focuses on an important part of that strength: music and culture.
In Krzyżowa, musicians get to know the European idea from which it was born and which has inspired them musically and for generations. With the highest level of musical excellence, they continuously discover this strength of Europe and make it tangible in Krzyżowa, Poland and throughout Europe in order to bring new inspirations and impulses from Krzyżowa to Europe.
The concerts are scheduled for the following days:
● Thursday 25.08., Krzyżowa, Opening Concert, 18:00 (with choir)
● Friday 26.08., Grodziszcze, St. Anne's Church, 7 p.m.
● Saturday 27.08., Krzyżowa, 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
● Sunday 28.08., White Stork Synagogue in Wrocław, 6 p.m.
● Thursday 01.09., Zdrojowy Theatre in Szczawno-Zdrój, 6 p.m.
● Friday 02.09., Church of Peace in Jawor, 7 p.m.
● Saturday 03.09., Krzyżowa, 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
● Sunday 04.09., Krzyżowa, 6 p.m.
All concerts are free of charge, the number of seats is limited!
Information about possible changes and reservations for individual concerts can be found on the website: https://pl.krzyzowa-music.eu/sommerkonzerte
We warmly invite you to the festival!!!