Anne Frank House and Krzyżowa Foundation for Mutual Understanding in Europe invite you to participate in an expert meeting dedicated to the use of the Stories that Move tool in international youth exchange programs, including discussions on diversity and discrimination.
Please consider applying for this meeting where you will meet with inspiring colleagues to exchange ideas on good practise. Use the link below to indicate your interest.
Location: Krzyżowa, Poland
Date: 23-25 March 2022
Language of the meeting: English
Deadline for application: 15 February 2022
Requirements: we invite educators with expertise in one of the fields to join the expert meeting, to advise the Stories that Move international project team meeting
- Experience with youth exchange programmes aimed at students 14 years and older.
- Experience in working with Stories that Move in one or more classes.
- Educator working for an organisation specialised in international youth exchanges
- Educator working with disadvantaged youth.
Confirmation of acceptance: we will confirm the status of your application by 20 February.
The travel and accommodation costs for this meeting will be covered. We will provide proof of attendance and a certificate if desired.
During a two-day meeting with teachers, trainers, and policy makers (mostly from Poland, Germany, and Ukraine) we will:
- Present some ideas on how to use Stories that Move with young people in an exchange programme.
- Brainstorm new ideas based, with a focus on enhancing critical thinking, digital literacy, media competencies and taking action.
- Special consideration will be given to working with disadvantaged youth.
- Prepare a phase of testing some specially developed formats, before finalizing and publishing them, by the end of 2022.
This expert meeting is funded by the Foundation EVZ